Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Update

Hello everybody, I am glad to say that in 10 short days from my last post I've gone from 2.5% to 22.5% of my needed funds, thats an $800 increase!! WOOT!! I appreciate everyone who has helped out so far and am so happy to have people like you in my life. Also another important thing to announce is the fact that our departure for Thailand has changed from may 28th and will now either be at the end of June or July. The reason for this is that our fundraising is going a little slower than anticipated and other issues have arisen. No worries though, God is good and I know he works all things together for the good of those who love him. Anywho, I want you all to know I love and I'm am stoked to see what God is going to do through our efforts...I say "our" because we are in this together. Your prayers and your contributions make you a part of the team, so thanks partners :)

Much love,
Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment