Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Blog EVA!!!

Well as you can tell from the title, this is officially the first blog I have ever written, Muhahaha! As of now i am in the process of creating letters to send out in order to raise support for my eight month adventure to Thailand. The cost is $3500 and that is very cheap considering the amount of time I will be there. I am very excited to see what kinds of things God is going to teach me while I'm in Thailand, and how God will use me to impact others for his kingdom. It is going to be a lot of hard work and I already know that God is going to mature me in so many ways. This is definitely going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it and always praying that God will break me down in order to build me back up as a better man for him. I'm going to need a lot of support, not only financially, but also in prayer...please pray for me. More to come soon, Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. God bless you as you prepare for this mission trip! What an adventure this will be and, we pray, great work for His Kingdom!
    Walter & Mary Shank

    ReplyDelete